IntegraSys is proud to offer their robust direct store delivery solution, DSD Manager, via the Software as a Service (SaaS) subscription model. For a low monthly subscription fee, distributors can now have access to a feature-rich route management system. This includes mobile devices, airtime, and software.
Using the IntegraSys SaaS Model, businesses enjoy many benefits including:
Short deployment cycles – there are no servers or software to purchase and install, so the DSD Manager Online solutions can be rolled out and scaled very quickly.
Minimal upfront investment – with DSD Manager Online you pay as you go with a monthly user fee, which means you don’t need to make a large, upfront initial investment.
Feature rich applications – you don’t skimp on features when you purchase applications using DSD Manager Online. In fact, you get full-featured solutions that only large companies used to be able afford.
Reduced IT overhead – since the software isn’t hosted within your IT infrastructure, it is less of a burden on your already overworked IT staff. They can simply log in over the Internet to manage the system and run reports, while IntegraSys deploys and manages the actual hardware.
Accessibility – you can access your data virtually anywhere in the world (where you have web-browser access)
IntegraSys Online Features:
- • A DSD-Specific application accessible via a web browser
- • Handheld devices and wireless airtime options
- • Secure, certified and redundant hosting services that are highly scalable
- • Set up, configuration and training
- • Remote device management
- • Deployment and production support
Sell/Trade Old Hardware
- 02 Aug 2018DSD Manager® application now available in the Cloud
- 27 Jun 2018New iPhone DSD App
- 16 Apr 2018Made4net and IntegraSys Empower New England Ice Cream to Maximize Operations
- 27 Jan 2017IntegraSys celebrates 20 years!
- 21 Sep 2016Florida Snack Food Distributor and Integrasys featured in Honeywell Case Study